About Me

My photo
I make cakes, cookies and other baked treats for delivery in the Wimbledon-ish area, please contact me to discuss any orders. Whether you are having a party, a family get-together or just need some cake, I can help!

Saturday 11 June 2011

Call Me Ismail

Some weeks ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, I got a Facebook message. A friend from school was wondering about buying some cinnamon rolls, and on Friday evening he did! I couldn't help but take a photo, and it was all I could do not to eat them.





He tells me that he and his family loved them. They're pretty more-ish. I'm trying to find a good recipe for a dough that can be refrigerated for baking in the morning. Then I will be the perfect housemate. Or at the very least I will be queen of the breakfast treat.


Pretty simple to make - make dough, roll and fill with melted butter, cinnamon and sugar. Roll up, cut, let rise again and then bake. Om nom nom.

1 comment: