About Me

My photo
I make cakes, cookies and other baked treats for delivery in the Wimbledon-ish area, please contact me to discuss any orders. Whether you are having a party, a family get-together or just need some cake, I can help!

Sunday 10 April 2011

Just Like Mama Never Used To Make

One of my favourite things to bake for others are Cinnamon Rolls. They are comforting and satisfying in a sweet and bread-y way. I wish we could get Cinnamon Rolls in a can as readily as you can in the States. This time, the request was from my brother, who was about to leave for his shift at a local pub on a sunny Sunday lunchtime. Translation: hectic and sweaty lunchtime with screaming children and ridiculously demanding customers. So Cinnamon Rolls it was. I hope he likes them.


  
Drizzled with milk and maple icing sugar glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment