About Me

My photo
I make cakes, cookies and other baked treats for delivery in the Wimbledon-ish area, please contact me to discuss any orders. Whether you are having a party, a family get-together or just need some cake, I can help!

Thursday 12 May 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies. Standard.

I haven't made cookies in ages. I got a bit obsessed with cupcakes and frosting for a while. These are made from an adapted version of that infamous Neiman Marcus recipe. I don't put quite as much brown sugar (substitute with granulated) and use mashed bananas instead of eggs. You can even take out some of the sugar if you use really old and squishy bananas. 
I added some dates and used Bournville plain chocolate. I've never been a fan of using 'cooking' chocolate. It is less likely to cook when you melt it but I swear it tastes odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment